Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tears

It's weird how right now I just want to cry. I want to curl up in bed and cry. I should be happy. I just got done with the biggest stress that I had going at the moment. Maybe that is why I want to cry. I have been too busy to stop and think about how stressful it all was. Now I am just done and now the tears can flow. What a week. A week that is only half way over but has exhausted me. Sometimes I wonder if I am going to keep up with everything. I don't know. I miss my Lori. She always is there for me it doesn't matter how much time or space is between us she is just there. I can't believe she knew to call me today. She saved me today. I think I'll run a warm bath, put my head in the water so my ears can only hear the sound of the water and let go of all my thoughts. I wish my thoughts would stop. Hopefully a warm bath, some sleeping pills and good nights rest will allow me to forget the stress of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment