Sunday, August 19, 2012

Renewed

I feel so blessed today. I feel like these last couple of months I have become somewhat lost. Today I have been found. I am so grateful for the Gospel in my life. I am so happy that I have it in my life. Today's Sacrament talks were about sharing the gospel, in being a good neighbor, in fellow-shipping. These talks reminded me how needed I truly am.
Being a mom of 4 and a wife bogs you down sometimes. You feel like you are walked on, mistreated and taken advantage of. The talks related to my life by showing me that this is the way I show them how much I love them. If I feel like I wasn't given anything in return I need to get over that and know that I did it for them with no expectations. When you do something for someone to receive something back, you are doing it for all the wrong reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment